Monday, November 3, 2008

Back on track...

Wow, it's been a while. Best piece of news to give you: I made it into the nursing program for the spring!

Other than that, things around here are pretty much business as usual. Aaron and I had a break from the kids last week. They spent the week in Mesquite with my family. It was nice, but we both kept commenting on how much we missed them.

I came across a really cool blog last week, SouleMama (see blog list for link). She is very inspiring. This is the kind of mom I want to be. I keep finding these blogs, and I just feel like I can do so much better than I'm doing. I do feel like I am on the right track, but it is just so tough with school and our money crunch. I'm trying to really focus on what Aaron and I can do to make things run more smoothly around here.

We had a talk last night about us, schedule, money, etc. Just talking it all over out loud lifts a little of the stress. We really need to re-focus on getting Aaron a better paying job. And I have to find a better way to balance the demands of our family/house/etc with the demands of school.

And here is what makes the stress worth it:



Driving a fire truck! No, seriously (and obviously), the kiddos. This picture is from a couple of weeks ago when Aaron and I took them to the World of Wildlife Museum. They have a neat playground outside.

I'll try to post some Halloween stuff tomorrow. Don't forget to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment