Saturday, July 12, 2008

my LOs (so far...)

Well, I'm up late. Amelie's birthday party is on Sunday, and I'm heading to Dallas tomorrow, so you know what that means...last minute chores. I don't have much to say tonight, but I finished two layouts that I wanted to share.

First, though, here's my very first digital LO that I finally uploaded to photobucket so I could show you.






credits: everything by britt-ish designs except for the gray ribbon which was a freebie off of the catscrap blog










Now, here's the LO I did for my hybrid project (aka Amelie's birthday T-shirt).




credits: pink glitter stars and yellow rub-on swirl by britt-ish designs; star dust by ellie lash; blue stamped stars by miss mint; green cardboard stars by kylie m designs; alpha by eva kipler designs; stitches by gunhild storeide (re-colored); star brackets by sharing creations








And here's a LO that I have been working on that I finished up tonight.



credits: background paper and photo frames by lsds designs; border overlay, glitter spills, and linen flower by weeds&wildflowers design; journaling block by mandy mystiques

No comments:

Post a Comment