Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July!

I meant to post on the actual 4th, but we got home pretty late. I hope everyone has had a nice holiday weekend. Ours has been pretty good. The kids and I drove into Mesquite with Meleah for a surprise visit to our grandparents' house. We ate dinner with them and my parents and then played Chickenfoot. We tried to see fireworks, but the show ended up being on Saturday instead of the actual 4th, so we were a little bummed there. But Amelie saw a lot of fireworks on the drive home so it turned out alright.

My phone is still cut off. :( It's really hard to not have a phone to call people with. I thought we might get the funds together after Aaron's shifts this weekend, but he's been getting the early cuts plus the restaurant has been slow so far this weekend. That all leads to poor cash at the end of the night.

I've been thinking of getting a part time job just to save for some trips, but now it looks like I'm going to have to buckle down and get a serious job. We are simply drowning. Well, on that downer I'm going to end this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment